Saturday, September 6, 2008

What are you waiting for? "I don't know, something AmAziNg!"

Everyone is doing wonderful!

<---Kaylen






Trent has been using the potty and letting us know when he needs to go. He is saying more and more words. He is such a sweetie!





<--Kylie and Kaylen are doing great as well. They are both doing good at trying new foods. They don't really spit anything back out unless they just aren't hungry. Kylie is wiggling around more and really getting places. I think she is getting tired of her toys because yesterday she was going after Trent's cars. (He didn't approve) Kaylen has started sticking her tongue out..lol. It's adorable, maybe I can get a picture of it someday. They are doing lots of screaming and finding their voices. It's interesting. Everytime I pull the camera out to catch their sounds they always stop!





Yesterday and today I got a few pictures of all three playing together! hehe

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute!

dlong said...

What cute pictures! I love the new blog. :)