Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Oh dear, not shots!

Kylie & Kaylen had the pleasure of going to the doctor and getting shots today! Wow! Mommy had to take them all by herself. While waiting for an hour...I had to change Kaylen in the stroller while holding Kylie in my lap..haha. I got the diaper off and there she blows! Eww Kaylen. she tinkled. A wonderful lady helped me out though!

Kylie is a nice 15.7lbs. and 24.5in!
Kaylen is at 11lbs. and 22.5in!
They are doing great! The doctor says they are looking good. Kylie is on the chart with weight and length, Kaylen is still below but there are no worries in my mind! She's gained almost 10 pounds. They've both come a long way from being 2month early preemies!
They are rolling, scooting, sitting with help, grab their feet *=)*, and babble. I am possibly missing some things?


Trent, what can I say about him today. He needs a haircut. I believe he is almost potty trained! Yippee! He used the potty all day yesterday and all day today. I'm sooo happy about this.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so glad they are doing so well!!! That is great. That is wonderful that someone helped you out. You are doing a wonderful job!!